Monday, 23 June 2014

Mini Spa Night!

So last night I was feeling a little bit under the weather about how my skin was looking, and if your a girl (not trying to be gender specific) you'll totally understand what I mean! 

So...what's better to do than have a mini spa evening to myself! Everything I used wasn't out of the ordinary but I sometimes forget I have some of them or forget to use them, slip up with the skin regime there!

Everything I have used is from the high street (Boots and Superdrug in the UK), being a student it's not easy to splash out on expensive products! I'll try and review as I go but really I'm just showing what I used in my 'Spa Night' and what I do to try and help my skin out. But...I can do separate reviews maybe on some of the products in future!

My skin was what I really wanted to fix up so I started with a Quick Fix Anti-Blemish Mud Mask to get right under my skin and unblock them pores and oils which were causing a horrible breakout! I have to say I prefer the masks where you can actually feel your skin getting tighter as the mask dries, there's something about it that makes you feel more, clean! Also this mud mask isn't dark so it feels a lot more refreshing than you might think.


In shower products!
Next was to wash the mask off and clean my face of any remains of mud to give it a really deep clean which it hadn't had in aagggees! So off to the shower I went!

Here I used a Nivea Powerfruit delight Shower Gel which smells so lush of berries and makes your skin feel soft! Then I took to the skin again and used a Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub to clean the pores out and the mud off. It makes it feel so much cleaner and refreshed and really has helped my skin over the stressed times I've had with coursework and exams the last few months! Thank god that's over!

Of course not everything is about skin, so I used the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-gloss Crystal Shampoo and Conditioner which has little bits of glitter in! Of course that's what really interested me in buying this, but the glitter does wash out which is a little bit sad...I have to say though it does it's job and it washes and makes my hair feel smooth. But, it's not the best I've had, and I've recently brought some new shampoo and conditioner which when I get round to using I will do a review on!

Out of the shower it was time to finish the face regime with the Garnier Micellar Water before adding that moisture back in. I have to say the Micellar Water has saved my skin recently as it really takes away the last remains of dirt and make-up off the skin, after the mask and scrub I was still shocked to find make-up remains coming off my face with this! To add the well needed moisture back in I used No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream which I have been using for a while now and I love it! It's never once blocked my skin, just moisturized it and made it feel nourished. 

Last but not least I used Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straightened Smoothing Balm which I like to add to the ends of my hair sometimes to add a bit of moisture as I am one for using heat on my hair and sometimes it can feel dry and damaged!

And FINALLY I used Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion which I moisturized with and makes my skin feel sooo smooth and soft I have to say! It also smells really nice and makes you feel relaxed, so that's a bonus!

That's it! Everything I used to help my skin and have a little spa night! This morning I have actually noticed a bit of difference with my face and my skin is already looking that little bit better!

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx


Don't forget you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...