Wednesday, 25 June 2014

The easy way...

So the other day I decided to do a little bit of baking...but I may have cheated a little bit. I didn't use lots of ingredients and I may have followed a box and used prepared items, BUT that's not the point I still did some baking and made some lovely goodies! So here's some photo's and captions of what I did. A quick and easy read this one!

All the ingredients I used, even if I did cheat...just a little...Anyone guess what I made?

Rolling out the pastry and sausage meat is always fun, gets a bit messy though!

Cutting and shaping ready to go in the oven, now don't they look homemade!

Greasing the tins...DON'T FORGET TO GREASE, don't want cakes stuck to the tins now do we?

Well that looks interesting, all the ingredients in a bowl for the cake!

I cheated again! I used an electric whisk to wizz it all together.

And there they are ready to go in the oven!

There's always the mess isn't there...sad face

And here's the sausage rolls when there cooked! Yum Yum!

Bit of blogging while the cake was cooking, you'll have seen this post below now!

And the cakes are cooked! There not burnt! Yay!

And here's the finished cake! It tasted very nice I must say!


And that's it! That's everything I made and some of the steps along the way! I wanted this to be a quick and easy blog post this time rather than all the writing I have done.

Oh and those sausage rolls, they've almost gone now so they couldn't have been half bad! There's still lots of carrot cake to get through though, that Betty Crocker mix sure makes a big cake!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...