Friday, 25 July 2014

18th Birthday!

Hello!

Last Tuesday it was my 18th Birthday, so I thought I'd share some photo's with you all and tell you what I did. I'm not going to list and show you everything I got because I don't want to brag and you can see some of the little nic nacs yourself.

Going through to the lounge on my birthday morning was a bit of a surprise, as you can see there was many balloons and bits spread across the fireplace. Other than the pieces of jewellery I got, which I'm not going to go into detail about but I absolutely loved, I also got a kindle paperwhite, which ever since my birthday I have been glued to! And on that note I will do a blog post reviewing my kindle because I would seriously recommend it. 

As you can see from the photo's below I had a bit of a butterfly theme going on, but other than that there was lots of little things that I can use and enjoy. Now as I don't want to ramble too much about the stuff I got, I'll tell you what I did for the big celebrations instead! Keep reading to find out!











Very nice flowers that got made for me!
Evening meal outfit!

My Birthday Day

Seen as my birthday is in the summer I thought I'd take a trip out to the coast for the day with my Dad, this may not seem the typical 18th birthday thing to do but I didn't want to be stuck at home all day and I didn't think a Tuesday was an ideal day to go out with friends in the evening.

So my Dad and I went out to Horsey on the Norfolk coast which has a lovely windmill and a country walk down to the coast. While I was there we saw a Swallowtail Butterfly which if you didn't know I did a project for in my A2 textiles so it was great to actual see and photograph on in real life!

If you want to see any of the photo's I took that day then let me know and I might do a post on it!

That evening we went out to an American themed Diner called Zak's fairly close to where I live, however compared to when I'd been before it wasn't the best so I won't go into detail about that...

Thursday Night

Thursday night was more of a celebration and get to together with my friends than anything else. We ended up going to Riverside in Norwich to have a bite to eat followed by a bit of bowling! And to anyone who thinks bowling is for kids, it's not ok! We had some drinks and there was a lot of other people doing the same thing. 

I'd say that was the best evening to celebrate my birthday!

Saturday

I normally work Saturday's so it was nice to have this day off let alone go out! So we went off to Bury St Edmund's in Suffolk, which to be honest I find is a lot nicer and easier to get around than Norwich...there's a bit less variety so not as much to waste money on I find, haha.

In the end I just brought a few clothes which you can see in my previous blog post and the odd nic nacs I still needed which I hadn't got for my birthday (I didn't realize this was possible).

Finally. Sunday!

This was the last rather outstretched day to celebrate my birthday. I went for Sunday lunch with some of my family to have a chat and a meal. It was very nice I must say, if you live in Norfolk and haven't been to Number 24 in Wymondham I recommend that you go sometime!

That's everything! It's a little bit of a long reading post today, but I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. awww turning 18 is such a great feeling! :) Happy (late) birthday, lovely!!! <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic birthday! And bowling isn't for kids I love it (even though I am terrible!)

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad someone agrees, I am too but it's fun! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday (very late, but why not?) let's just say happy 18th year of life, or something like that (:
    Glad you had an amazing time.
    And bowling definately is not just for kids, I love it way to much for that.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, like that idea :) Glad other people think bowling isn't for kids, especially in the evening, it's such a good think to catch up with friends so you don't get bored but can still chat and catch up! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  5. OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY, i really like the top that you are wearing in the photo it is really cute xx Tilsie (Tilise.blogspot.se)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for reading! x

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...