Wednesday, 23 July 2014

A Single Outfit can make a difference!

Hello Beautiful People!

I have a new blog post up once again, hooray! This is actually a completely spontaneous blog post that I really wasn't expecting to do today, but I thought while I'm in the mood, while I have the idea in my head why not? 

So basically this is an OOTD blog post, but the reason I've called it what I have and the reason I have added so many photo's like I have is because I want to tell you how much an outfit really can make a difference. 

Recently I've been spending quite a bit of time at home doing things around the house and just relaxing and reading after my birthday! (Which by the way I have an exciting post on the way about that!) But because it's been my birthday I've been out and brought a few pieces of clothing and had to come up with different outfits which are actually socially acceptable to wear out and about. 

And that's where the post title comes in, I find that putting and outfit together in the right way can really make a difference! I say this from my opinion because with all this hot weather here in the UK I've been wearing shorts and a top post of the time not bothering as much about what I wear. But when I had this Saturday off I went and brought myself a skirt, now I don't often wear skirts because I didn't think they suited me and made me look too posh. But looking at this outfit and the one I wore on Sunday (look on my instagram for that!) I think I still look casual and I feel really confident in the outfit. 

That's what I want to say really, wear something that makes you feel good, something you think you look good in! I never used to like the figure hugging skirts but this just works with a slightly loose plain top, so why not try it for yourself! Confidence is what you make of it! 










 Aztec Skirt - New Look (Brought in the sale for £6)
Orange Palm Tree Vest - New Look (Brought in the sale for £5)
Elephant Necklace - Gift

Thanks for Reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow me on Bloglovin!

26 comments:

  1. Wearing outfits that make you feel good is the most important thing! You are soo so right. :) Love the skirt. <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for reading! Really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  2. That outfit looks great on you. I too am wearing things that makes me feel good. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really does make a difference doesn't it, thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  3. That outfit is gorgeous, I absolutely love the colours, and the skirt is so so nice! Really enjoyed nosing at your blog thanks to your comment on Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog post!

    Amazzable xox

    Feel free to check out my blog:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad you like it, nice to know where you found me too. I'll be sure to look at your blog! xx

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit and the necklace is super cute! x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So many people love the necklace, just wish I knew where it was from. Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  5. love your skirt soooo much!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for reading, glad people have found my blog! xx

      Delete
  6. LOVE the skirt <3

    Have a great day !

    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for reading, loving everyone's lovely comments! xx

      Delete
  7. I really like your outfit :o

    good luck with your blog xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it goes well this time, i've tried in the past and never succeeded, this time i'm taking a real bash at it, haha xx

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous, hun. I love it when I try certain styles I thought would never suit only to find out that they do. x


    www.stillinmynightie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad other people think the same it's such a good feeling xx

      Delete
  9. cute look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for finding me blog too! xx

      Delete
  10. This is amazing post!You look so pretty and this outfit is so cute;)Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked the post! xx

      Delete
  11. such a gorgeous outfit!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked the post! xx

      Delete
  12. You look wonderful.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors and your necklace is perfect, I'm obsessed with elephants :) great for summer!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    New post is up check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love bringing out colour in the summer, thanks for reading! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...