Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Liebster Award!

Hello wonderful people!

It's a blogpost on a Tuesday, bit of a late one for some people but it's also rather unexpected! I got nominated for a Liebster Award, which I was pleasantly surprised about considering I haven't really been fully blogging for too long, but I love it already! Blogging is so much fun and gives me something to do over the summer! 

So here we go! 






First thank you to Jenems for nominating me, I am very happy to have been nominated and it has also helped me find their blog so go check it out! 

Now I have looked at so many different Liebster awards to see what other people have done and to find blogs to tag and read, and believe me when I say I was easily confused, so many people have done it differently. So here is how I think it works: 

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
  • Answer the questions you were sent
  • Nominate 11 blogger with under 200 followers (I took followers from bloglovin) to answer your own set of questions
  • Notify these 11 bloggers to make sure they know you've nominated them


So let's get on with the questions!

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging for something to do, sort of like a diary so I took more photo's as I love photography. But also because I have a natural interest for make-up, fashion, textiles and photography along with a load of other little things, so why not tell the world about them?


2. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?

Katy Perry, to be honest there's so many people I couldn't really choose but why not Katy Perry hey!


3. What is your favourite make-up brand?

Probably Benefit because I love the they're real range, but it was a close call from that or Urban Decay. 


4. If you could only ever wear one item of make-up what would it be? 

Eyeliner, it's something that I just can't live without I think.


5. What high street store is your favourite?

New Look, although it was a tough decision between that and Quiz.


6. Chocolate or Sweets?

Chocolate all the way!


7. What blog is your current favourite to read?

Zoella's, typical I know but I love it! 


8. What would you spend £100,000 on?

Providing I can choose more than one thing, probably a Mini Cooper and a restyle of my room with anything I couldn't normally buy. If I had more I'd go for more sensible things I think...


9. Personality or looks?

Oh come on, this is so hard to choose. Can a I go with a mixture of both? Please?


10. What is your most embarrassing moment?

I've had so many small embarrassing moments I can't even remember....sorry, just the normal really...


11. I didn't get asked a number 11 so here's a random fact - I have a cat called bramble who is every colour you can think of!


That's it, that's all the questions! I hope you found out a little more about me and have enjoyed reading!

I nominate: 


Sorry if any of you have already done it, I did try to check!

So here are the 11 questions I want to ask you all: 

  1. Why did you start blogging? 
  2. What's your favourite fashion piece?
  3. What's your favourite make-up brand?
  4. Drugstore or High End make-up?
  5. Do you have any pets?
  6. Who's your style icon?
  7. If you won the lottery what would you do?
  8. If you had to choose 1 country to visit where would it be?
  9. What's your favourite food?
  10. TV series or movies?
  11. What's your favourite type of blog post?

Thanks for reading and good luck to the people I tagged!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me lovely!! <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, hope you enjoy answering the questions and sharing the award! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy answering the questions and sharing it around! Look forward to reading your post! x

      Delete
    2. I've just posted it! Probably took me longer than it should! X

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination lovely <3
    http://thebeautebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me, love!
    Writing this now! Hope you check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, enjoy, will definitely be reading your post! xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for my nomination!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! Will look out for the post! xx

      Delete
  6. Nice post.Really like it! :)Also congrats!!:)
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading! xx

      Delete
  7. great answers! will check out everyone you nominated

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such a great way to share blogs! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...