Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Sale Shopping Haul - New Look

Hiya! It's another fashion post for you all!

Here in the UK as some of you may know it's been rather warm and sunny recently, which means I'm not going to be wanting to wear anything thick or heavy. When I went shopping after my birthday I went to New Look and realised there was a sale on, however I only found a couple of things I liked (which were in my last outfit post). I normally find loads in New Look that I like so I thought I'd take a look at the Sale online, and to my surprise as I don't normally shop online I found rather a lot I liked!

In the end I spent £49 on clothes from their site, but I thought seen as it had been my birthday why not use the money I got to treat myself! So here are some of the summery pieces I got and for very good prices I think! 


Brought for £6!



So first I came across this bodycon dress, I don't normally buy many dresses because I never suit them or think I look too posh in them but for £6 I thought why not give it a go! And to my surprise I actually really love it and makes me feel confident about the way I look, like I said before that's key! I also love the fact there's stripes and flowers, gives it that summery look but still simple and effective. 





Brought for £11

This was the most expensive item of the lot, and again one of the most unexpected because it's another dress! I actually saw someone else wear a dress similar to this and I really liked it so wanted to find one for myself. I love that the dress itself is a really simple shape and comes down lower at the back, it makes the busy aztec pattern seem a lot easier on the eye! 




Top - £4. Skirt - £5

As you may have seen on my 'A Single Outfit can make a difference' post I'm really loving the busy bodycon skirts at the moment because with a loose top they work really well, and for once don't make me look too posh! Again I feel so much more confident wearing these sorts of skirts now than I used to, I love the pop of pink in this one!



Brought for £5

I think I may be getting addicted to these skirts...Anyway another clash of flowers and pattern! I really like this skirt because it looks so simple as there's a sense of repetitive pattern in it yet there's that pop of flowers. Again I think this looks great with a plain loose top, which I think I may need a few more of as I have loads of busy tops in my draws... 



Top - £7. Skirt - £7

And this is what I mean by busy tops! I certainly wouldn't dare pairing this top with one of the other skirts unless I had a plain cardigan or blazer on with it to balance it out. This top is actually really light weight and has a sort of lacy feel to it, which I think is perfect for this warm weather! I thought I'd pair it with the plain skirt I also brought for some of the more busier patterned tops I have stashed away! Simple and classic!


On the other hand here's another way of wearing the top with some shorts for summer (I already owned the shorts by the way), that way it shows of the tie detail!


And the final item I brought was this vest top with the quote 'Go to your happy place'. I brought this for £4 which I thought was a good buy and I love the quote, tops like this are one of my secret loves I think. Although there not so easy to pair with the skirts I've brought, which I think was one of my problems until now. 




Finally I thought I'd just add a photo of how else I would wear the coral top because it's quite a light fabric and drapes really well without tucking it into a skirt. I love that I can wear this in 2 different ways and still love the top, makes it so versatile! 

So that's it, that's everything I brought from the New Look Sale! I'm rather happy with it all and pleasantly surprised that I liked all of it!

What's your favourite item or favourite clothing for summer? 

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!


10 comments:

  1. Great blog that you have here!
    Btw, it would be great if you could follow back on Bloglovin :)

    -Beverley (www.beverleykoh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, glad you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the items you bought! Especially the items in the third outfit.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bright colours and patterns for summer! xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love the prints and colours, so perfect for summer!! :) xx

    http://brintymeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the summer for bright colours and prints! Might try and mix it up a bit in the winter with tights to try and get more use out of them I think xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for reading my blog! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the first two dresses and the shirt with the print on it. You've done a great post. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love the summer for the prints! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog, keeps me motivated to keep blogging! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...