Wednesday, 20 August 2014

A little day out

Happy Hello!

As you know last week I received my A Level results which meant I decided to take the weekend off work just incase I wanted to do something to celebrate, as you may gather from the photo's below that's not what I did, although I did go out that Thursday night so it's not so bad. But I did enjoy a nice weekend off not at work and a little trip out on Sunday.

And seen as I took a trip out I thought I'd take a few photo's because it was a rather nice day, even if it started with rain, and tell you a little about the day!



After a little deciding where we were going to go, as you do, we decided to head off to Woodbridge in Suffolk for the day and look around the town and waters. As you can see it's actually a very nice place and I totally wished I'd have taken my DSLR with me to get some even better photo's than I have, but at least I did take a camera I suppose.

We also had a little look down the streets of the village where I may have found a jacket in Fat Face and a jumper in M and Co, totally unintentionally of course! I hope to do a little sale post for you again soon because I seem to be finding quite a few little things by accident recently and it would be nice to show you what I've gathered over the last month or so.



I didn't think I got very good photo's of these little birdies but in the end I did, I think there called a Curlew and Redshank, but I'm not sure I'm sure some you might be able to tell me otherwise. 




To finish off on the way home we managed to find a pub/restaurant in Framlingham, still in Suffolk at The Crown which was one of the nicest meals I've had for a while I reckon, and the decor was soo pretty, as you can see above.

I had roast beef with all the trimmings followed by some ice cream, which was indeed very nice! Except the raspberry ice cream which kind of tasted like soap, but we will bypass that factor!



I've added a little video footage here, but I don't know how well that will go down. Let me know if you like it or not because I kind of think it's another way of showing you my day and a potential for a little vlogging sesh on my blog or youtube, who knows hey! 

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...