Monday, 18 August 2014

And the result is?

Hello! 

I know this post is a little later than the normal 10am GMT post, however I've had a rather busy few days and where I normally schedule Monday's post I haven't this time! Oops!

So anyway, onto the interesting bit. If your from the UK you probably know that last Thursday was A Level Results day and if you've been reading my blog you'll know I'm heading to uni in September so this was an important day for me, as I'm sure it was for some of you and many others!

I don't normally like to brag or post things like this all over the internet, but on this occasion I am, so I'll go no further to say if you don't want to know then stop here, if you do then keep reading!



As you can see from above, I did indeed get into uni and exactly the one I wanted to which when I looked on UCAS I was very very pleased about. At the time I was at a friends before I went to collect my results and I have to say I think I over reacted just a little, but who wouldn't when getting into uni right?

I could just say that's it, that's my results and I hope you enjoyed reading but I kind of want to tell you a little something else. 

I start uni on the 29th September which okay is a little while away, but I wanted to pre warn any readers who enjoy keeping up with my blog. 

No I am not disappearing, I don't want to take it upon myself to let everyone down who does read my blog. But yes it might get a little muddled, unorganized and not as scheduled posts. As some of you know I do 3 posts a week, and yes I do schedule them quite a lot however with uni I'm not quite sure how much spare time I'll have so I don't want to go crazy and say I'll definitely do posts all the time. 

So basically stay tuned and stay with me because somewhere I will find a routine after I start uni and I will try my best to post regularly just maybe not as much as I have over summer.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and I hope you stay with me!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin! (PS. This would be a good way to keep up to date with my irregular posting come end of September!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like a great course!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely do some posts on it soon too! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...