Wednesday, 6 August 2014

BTCC Snetterton Racing!

Hey!  

If you read my last post then I suppose you'll be expecting this one! Over the weekend I went to BTCC in Snetterton, UK, while I was there I thought I bring my hobby and passion of photography to good use. I went last year and took a crazy amount of photo's, this time I thought I hadn't taken so many but I still took 387 photo's in total, believe me when I say there was a lot of picking and choosing to decide which photo's to show you!

As I know a lot of you who may read my blog are more into Fashion and Beauty, as am I of course, so I won't go rambling on about anything unless you really want me to or ask about my day in the comments!

So here we go, here's some of the photo's I took! I changed some to black and white as well to vary it a little for you all. Also apologies for the watermarks on the photo's but I took them and I don't really want and random person taking credit for them and saying it's theirs. 

















Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed looking! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...