Sunday, 24 August 2014

Get to know me!

Hello fellow bloggers and friends!


Recently I've had quite a busy week which means the last 3 posts have been scheduled and I haven't really touched my blog all week!
Now because I haven't been on my blog I really haven't felt involved in the blogger experience which means I haven't really read or commented on other blogs, no wonder I haven't seen quite as many people reading mine if I'm not paying them back with the same thing!

So I want to get back into the flow again and get involved with blogging, and on that note I want you to find out more about me!
This week I'll still post my normal 3 posts but I want to a special post on SATURDAY! 

As you can probably guess I want this post to be a Q&A so you can find out more about me, but I can't do this Q&A without YOUR help! 

So if you want to ask some questions, I'll be checking up until 8pm GMT Friday night so I can get the post up on Saturday for you all to read!

If you want to ask a question then go ahead and leave a comment below or ask me on Twitter with the hashtag #asklittlebitofsassy so I know your asking on the purpose of my post!

In the mean time keep reading and thanks for reading this post!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

2 comments:

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...