Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Kisses! Rimmel Apocalips Love!

Hi Beauties!

Last winter I really got into buying dark lipsticks because who doesn't in the colder months? But I also came across Apocalips Lip Lacquer's which I blimin fell in love with because the colour is so strong, long lasting and VERY pigmented!

Now your probably wondering what the hell that's got to do with right here, right now. Well while I was wondering around some shops on my own I found some more on offer in superdrug and because we had warm weather recently (although not so much now, damn you British weather!) I thought I would pick up a couple of more summery shades and I have rekindled my love for them!





In the end I picked up the shades Celestial and Luna which you can see as the end 2 products. The others I have in my little collection which I brought last winter are Galaxy and Eclipse, I have to say Galaxy is one of the best darkest redy/plums I have come across and is definitely a staple for winter!

Left to Right: Luna, Celestial, Eclipse, Galaxy

I think my current favourite has to be Celestial because it's the perfect summer shade and is just a tad darker than natural lip colours so it just gives that little pop to your make-up. As you can see from the swatches they are all very pigmented which I think is the main reason I love them so much. 

I have to say I'm not so keen on Luna as it's more a peach shade and I don't think I suit it too much but with a thinner layer I can just about pull it off, although I think this is more of a summer shade and I think here in the UK we've left summer now...*sad face*.

If you haven't tried them I strongly recommend you do, they come in 14 shades I think which basically covers everyones needs I reckon. There very pigmented, super nourishing and last a long time! What's not to love? 

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. I use to have the red one and for me was too heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find if you just use a little you can make it quite opaque too, maybe use a separate brush? xx

      Delete
  2. these are such gorgeous shades! They look so nice and pigmented x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...