Friday, 1 August 2014

Liz Earle Essentials Try-Me Kit

Hey, It's a little sort of review type thing!

So as a lot of you beauty bloggers probably know Liz Earle is raved about, especially the Hot Cloth cleanse and polish so when I came across it in one of my favourite Youtuber's video's I thought I'd have a look at the website, completely unexpecting to actually buy something as it can be a bit pricey for something so simple!

But in the end I broke, I went and brought something didn't I. And as you can see by the post title I didn't just get the cleanse and polish. I thought while I'm here and seen as the price wasn't too bad I'd try the Try-me kit to see what it's like before splashing out the cash to get the bigger bottles.





In the end after really hunting about and checking prices so I really got what I wanted I went for the Essentials Try-Me Kit for dry/sensitive skin. Now I wouldn't necessarily say my skin is dry but it can get dry if I don't moisturise well and it certainly is sensitive which is why I think my skin can be so problematic sometimes, one day it's good the next it's broke out. I can't be the only one with that problem right?

I was looking at the Teen Try-Me Kit however it came with an oily/combination moisturiser and I didn't think that would really suit me. So onto what I got inside and whether I think it's worth it!


I love how this little kit comes! It comes with a bag full of all the goodies and a book with everything by Liz Earle, which I think is great when your starting to use the products because you can choose what you can afford and the sizes you actually need not what you have to buy in a kit!



So this is what you get - 30ml Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and 1 muslin cloth, 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic (which is essentially a toner), 15ml Skin Repair Moisturiser Dry/Sensitive and an Eyebright soothing eye lotion. For £23 I wouldn't say that's too bad, and at the time I got free shipping!


This was mainly what I wanted, the Hot Cloth cleanser because it had been raved about so much by so many people I just had to try it and see if it was worth it! Now normally as you might have seen in one of my really early blog posts I take my make-up off with wipes, which until now thought they did the job, but oh how I was wrong! 

This really does take your make-up off so well and for me it takes a step out of my regime too because you don't have to wash your face as this does just that! Bonus! Okay so when you when you take your eye make-up off, which doesn't cause any irritation to the eyes at all so don't worry, you end up looking like a bit of a panda but other than that I have fallen in love with this and I don't think I'll be going back to make-up wipes again! 

Oh and by the way I may have gone and repurchased this in the 100ml pump size because this is something I would recommend and has made my skin so far look visibly clearer. 


Next is the skin tonic, I haven't really used many toners before because I didn't think they did much and never understood the full purpose of them, but this one is actually really good! It basically just has all the ingredients in that your skin needs and instantly gives it a much healthier look I feel. All I do with this is soak a cotton pad and sweep it over my face, so it doesn't take long at all and I would really recommend it. I don't know if it's made my skin clearer as I still need to give it a few weeks really, but with this warm weather at the moment it's certainly nice and refreshing on the skin. One of the least expected things I thought I'd like, and again I have repurchased this in a 200ml bottle. 


Finally as part of the regime of course is the moisturiser. Now I normally use a No7 moisturiser which I have been using for ages and I think I will end up going back to. Don't get me wrong this is a good moisturiser and it does the job, but the scent to this is a lot stronger than the cleanser and toner, therefore it has put me off a bit. Also I'm not sure if this was the right one for me as it can feel a little too heavy on my skin. 

So with that I won't be repurchasing it, but don't be put off it might just be me who didn't get along with that particular moisturiser. Let me know in the comments if you've tried it and liked it or not!


Lastly as part of the Kit I got a Soothing Eye Lotion which for me was just a bit of a bonus to the kit. I have tried this and I sweep it over my eyes which the rest of the regime, however I don't feel I'm really getting any benefits from it at the moment. I think I will continue to use it up however I think using the toner over my eyes will give the same refreshing sense to wake me up in the morning. So again I'm not going to repurchase it but it certainly was a nice touch to the kit and I have enjoyed using it!

And that's it, that's the Liz Earle Essentials Try-Me Kit, as you can see I have enjoyed using the cleanser and toner and I have ordered these again which I don't think is too bad. In a few weeks time I may do a post on how I've got along with them to see if my skin has really improved as your supposed to give theses things 21 days I think. 

If anyone wants any deeper reviews or how-to's then let me know in the comments and I might just do another post!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin! 

2 comments:

  1. I so want to try the cleanser and toner, they sound great!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, can't believe i've waited til now, i'd say there worth the money and last well! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...