Monday, 25 August 2014

There's more than 1 hot cloth cleanser!?!

Hello everyone!

As most you probably already know I recently brought and tried the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser and fell in love with it because I'd never really used a cleanser properly before and hasn't realised how well my make-up comes off with one! Believe me I didn't realise how much make-up I wore before!?!


But while I was out shopping and browsing the other day I thought I would have a look to see what other cleansers were out there as I didn't really want to spend another £14.75 on a cleanser as I seem to use that 100ml rather quick, I think i'm half way through already! Ooops! As much as I love Liz Earle I feel if something slightly cheaper does the same job I'd rather go with that, sorry Liz Earle!

So because I use No7 quite often and I had heard they did several nice cleansers by other bloggers I thought I'd take a look. And this is where my blog title comes in! I honestly didn't realise there was so many hot cloth cleansers!

I ended up buying the No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser which okay I haven't tried it yet because I want to finish my Liz Earle one first (am I the only one who just wants to use the new item even if you have something old left?) but I think it will be a lot better value for money! For a start it's only £9.95 and you get 200ml which is twice as much as Liz Earle!

When I've actually tried and tested this I'll do a little review and enemy wars against Liz Earle and No7, haha!


But that's not the only hot cloth cleanser I spotted on the high street at the moment, which for a lot of people is a good thing. Because if your a student like me you don't have this MASSIVE budget you can go splashing the cash on expensive cleansers!

Here's just a few I found and the prices, hopefully as I finish a cleanser off I'll try some of these out to see how they are as some of them as you will see are actually really cheap so whether the price pays off is another question!


I found this Sanctuary Cleanser online at Boots for £10.50 which for Sanctuary isn't bad, however you only get 125ml in this one so I think this is probably a questionable product and slightly higher end in the market. Have any of you tried it? I'd love to know your thoughts! 


I actually saw this one in boots and questioned buying this one rather than the No7 one, but as No7 was on offer at the time I went for that instead. This is £10 which again is pretty good, especially for soap and glory as I've heard a lot of bloggers like soap and glory. You get 100ml, so I'd say it's similar value to the sanctuary, but again without trying yet I don't know!


I feel like these next 2 are the real testers and the real high street Cleansers as there totally high street and a lot cheaper than the rest so it would be great to hear from any of you who have tried them! This Superdrug classic is £5.99 for 150ml, although at time of writing this it's on offer for £2.98 so if you want to try it now is the time!


And finally a Vitamin E cleanser by Superdrug which personally I should imagine would be better but it's slightly cheaper and you get more so I have my doubts! It's £4.99 for 200ml which is a very good price indeed as it's half the price of most others, but like I said I think this would have to be a try it before you judge it kind of product!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice, I have seen it on other blogs but still haven't got around to trying it yet xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I first saw it too and thought I'd give it a try, Hopefully i'll be using mine soon and I'll do a little review on it when I do, love getting and using new things! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...