Friday, 8 August 2014

What I've been lovin! July

Hi!

I'm a little behind on the monthly favourites thing, but nevermind it's here now! To be honest I didn't know whether I was going to do a favourites as I didn't think I liked too much in July, but it turns out I found a few things, so here we go!





1.Remington Keratin Therapy Hot Brush
As I've been growing my hair for the last few months and I've recently coloured it I've tried not to use as much heat on my hair, so recently I've been loving using this Hot Brush to add volume, curls or straighten my hair, but with far less heat than straighteners! A great alternative which can be used in different ways

2.Fossil Rose Gold Watch
I recently got this for my birthday as more of a 'nice' watch to wear on days out or for the evenings, which I do every time I go out because I love it that much! I love the rose gold effect it goes with everything and makes it look that extra bit girly as the strap design can sometimes look a little masculine.

3.DKNY Delicious Night
I actually got this quite a while back, but every time I go to put perfume on I pick this one up. It's such a fruity evening scent which I absolutely love, personally I like to use it day and night because it's quite a versatile scent. 

4.They're Real Push-Up Liner
Of course this is something that a LOT of people have been raving about recently! When I first brought it, because I had to I just couldn't not buy it! I wasn't particularly strung to the idea of a gel liner in a pen form, especially because of the unusual shape of the tip. But now I use it every day and it certainly lasts and is a great liner! (I'll be reviewing this properly soon!)

5.Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser
As you may have read in a previous post this is one of my most recent discoveries for taking off make-up and waking me up in the morning. I love that it takes everything off your face and it's not harsh on the skin. This has to be something I'll stick to I reckon!

6.Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Once again something you've seen in a previous post, but yes I love it! It just adds all the right ingredients to my face without drying it but also giving me a nice refreshing wake-up!

7.Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
This is more of a 'oh yeah I forgot about dry shampoo' kind of thing. As I coloured my hair I wanted to try washing my hair a little less often so the colour doesn't fade, so on the days I don't wash my hair I just add a spritz of this and I'm ready to go again! A very nice scent to this one as well I must say!



8. Aztec Skirts
Again you've probably seen these in previous posts, but I have been loving Aztec and quirky skirts to go with plain tops in this lovely summer weather. A little pop of colour really helps I think! 

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. Great faves!
    I love the batiste dry shampoo in blush too, it smells amazinggg
    The hot brush looks so cool, need to get it as I want to avoid heat too :) xx

    Beauté Within | Brittish Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, such an easy way to make your hair feel and look fresh again! The hot brush is so good, reckon it would be more effective on longer hair as mines only shoulder length at the moment xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...