Sunday, 7 September 2014

Behind the Scenes: Planning!

Hello, this one is an unusual Sunday post which now I look at it makes this post slightly ironic as I planned for it to go up on Friday but things came up which meant I was too busy to write and upload the post! 
And I hadn't scheduled it as I feel i'm more involved when I don't schedule as much.

Despite the irony here's my little behind the scenes on how I plan the posts!




Now this might look all very orderly and probably doesn't help my creativity! However I actually come up with ideas where ever I am and sometimes use days out as something to post about. 

But...there's always a but, I find if I don't write down when I maybe plan to do that post I'll loose track and you definitely wouldn't be seeing as many posts as you have done over the last couple of months!

Also as I've mentioned before I'm going to uni in the not so distant future so with that coming along as well I may not post as often but I really want to try! So yeah, that's a little how I plan my posts! I don't want to go into too much detail as you can see what I do and I try to keep it well balanced!

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. I love making sure I have all my blog post ideas somewhere! I keep all of my ideas in drafts on the blogger website and as I have the blogger app on my phone, when I'm out, I can use that :) thank you for sharing your way!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the app too, never thought of doing that! Glad you liked the post! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...