Monday, 8 September 2014

Collecting for Uni

 Hello Wonderful People!

If there's any arty people out there, or people interested in the beginning of my uni story as I get closer to starting then you're going to LOVE this post!

You may or may not know depending on if you've read some of my previous posts I am going to Norwich University of the Arts on the 29th of September to start a BA course in Textiles! 
I actually looked at uni's all across the UK however I ended up choosing my home city as the other uni I really loved I didn't get into, but need that being said I am still very happy to be staying close to home as that means I don't have to move out! Anything for less expense with uni life!

Just before results day came this year I received a letter in the post from the Uni with a little welcome, summer project (which I will tell you about in a post coming soon!) and a list of things we're going to need! 
Now until a few days ago I didn't realise we don't really need much of it which means I now almost have the full list for no reason and probably for more expense...little bit sad, although a little tip for any new uni people you probably don't need everything they ask of you in the first 2/3 weeks so don't worry!

So as I've brought so much I thought I'd show you the things I've brought and maybe if you're interested in arts and crafts some things that might be helpful to you too!








As you can see there really is a crazy amount of stuff! I have to say though I love stationary so having all these new things to use and experiment with makes me quite happy!

Are any of you interested in art or starting uni soon?

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for stationary and those photos are just.... wow I need all of it!

    Ella / elzyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Same, when I look at other posts/YouTube videos I just want everything! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...