Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Nail Art Game Strong!

Hey Hey Hey!

Recently I've been loving taking a little longer doing my nails and trying out different types of nail art, but not only has me wanting to try something new helped I have also received a hell of a lot more comments on my nails and people wondering whether I've done them myself. 

I don't know about you but when someone complements something you do or wear you certainly want to do it a hell of a lot more! So along with what I've done to my nails this time round I just want to mention a bit of an appreciation and thank you to the people who like my nails and are always wondering what's next to come!




So recently as I mentioned in my August Favourites I brought a Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Kiwi, although I'd heard a lot of people rave about the Gelly polishes I hadn't ever tried one myself so when an offer came up I thought what better time than now! 
And of course with it being something new I really wanted to try it out, so I did a little manicure with it!

As you can see I did quite a simple one this time but I posted it on instagram a week or so ago and a lot of people liked it, which shows simple can be effective! I was actually inspired to do this by someone who walked into where I worked the other week as she had full leopard print nails so I thought I'd take inspiration from it, and here is what I did!



So of course I used the Gelly polish in Kiwi like I said, which I love and you only really need 1 coat but I used 2 because I always do and find it lasts that little bit longer than one coat! Also I'm not sure if you can tell in the photo's but it does oxidize and go a little more green when dried. 

I also used a Black polish by Barry M to create the leopard print nail which again is very opaque and it 10x better than my other black nail polish I had been using! Until now I've not really had a need for black polish as I'm not a huge fan of black nails, but I am pleased I went with this one!

And finally I used Indigo by Barry M, did a full on Barry M manicure this time! I haven't actually used this colour for a long time but when you use it as a full nail colour it very opaque and you can probably get away with 1 coat, but I do find it dries to more of a blue on full nails than a purple. Then I of course finished with Seche Vite, I don't think I need to say anything about that!

I'd love to know if you like these sort of posts/what your favourite posts are so I can keep in mind what you all like too!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Glad you liked the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your nails look amazing! Loved this post :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also can't follow you on GFC :( xx

      Delete
    2. Glad you liked the post, I've looked at GFC but I can't seem to figure out why, I can't find any problems my end..? Hmm xx

      Delete
  3. Your nails look fabulous! You must have a real steady hand!

    Ella / elzyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...