Friday, 12 September 2014

OOTN 2 days! "DOUBLE FRIDAY"

It's the second Double Friday post! 

Last Monday and Tuesday I went out the theatre and to have a meal with my friends so I thought I would just give you a little Outfit of the Night for both the occasions! I've actually posted the images the wrong way round but I'm sure if you use blogger like me you'll know what a struggle it can me maneuvering the photo's! 

Here we gooo!!




Tuesday Night!

Black Jeans from Quiz
Peach Vest top from Next
Kimono from M and Co
Elephant Necklace was a gift
Pumps from Next
Watch from Fossil

I was wearing Urban Decay Naked Palette, Urban Decay Liquid Foundation, Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak, Benefit They're Real Mascara and Gel Liner and Apocalips in Celestial



Monday Night!

Black Jeans from Quiz
Pumps from Next
Top from Quiz
Watch from Fossil
Necklace is a gift!

I believe I wore pretty much the same make-up with slightly different colours from the Urban Decay Naked Palette!

Also I took these photo's with my IPhone so I just want to ask do you like the photo's or would you prefer me to take the photo's on my normal camera as usual?

Thanks for reading! 

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the outfit you wore for Tuesday! I think its the colours and the kimono, I do love kimonos, even though I still haven't bought one!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've come to realise though the tassels get caught on everything and anything which can be a tad annoying! xx

      Delete
  2. The cardigan you wore on Tuesday night was gorgeous! The colours looked so bright and fun!

    http://franklymissfrances.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked the post! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...