Thursday, 11 September 2014

Thank you!

Hello everyone! 

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has followed me on Bloglovin' and all of those reading now! 

I wouldn't still be writing this blog if it wasn't for the comments and people enjoying the content, initially when I started this blog I thought it would be another nothing like lots of other blogs I've tried in the past. But to say I've reached 50 followers on bloglovin' is crazy to me!


Unfortunately yesterday I had a busy day so I didn't post so hopefully tomorrow I will get on it and it will be a double Friday for you all! Hopefully one in the morning and one in the afternoon/evening! 

I look forward to posting for you all and hope you continue to enjoy the blog!

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

And if you haven't then why not Follow my Blog on Bloglovin! 

2 comments:

  1. Well done! That's fantastic :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I got the notification I was very surprised, the amount of times I've tried blogging before and just given up! I think I've tried a lot harder this time and tried to get a little more known with bloglovin! Yay! xx

      Delete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...