Thursday, 18 September 2014

The Naked Experience

Hello Lovelies! 

So the other week while I was in Norwich I got stopped by an Urban Decay Girl when walking into House of Fraser. Initially I just wanted to walk away and I wasn't bothered but luckily I stayed around and I got given a free makeover of my choice!

As it was my choice I went with having my face make-up done which meant foundation, blush, bronzer etc. This was because I use the Naked palettes anyway and I tend to like the way I do my eye make-up so why not try something different.

I really loved the foundation and blush palette she used on me that day, but as you probably all know Urban Decay is more of a high end brand so I wasn't going to pay the full price for them!

This is where everything down below makes sense. Recently feelunique.com had a sale on so some of the products were cheaper and these 2 were included! Also I had a 10% off leaflet in one of the magazines I read so I thought what better time than now to buy them. I did have to wait to get the right colour foundation but I didn't mind, I was paying less than full price and that's what mattered!


I hadn't ordered make-up online before so I was a little apprehensive about it all coming in one piece but I am very happy with the way feelunique package there items! It's put in a box which actually fits the products and wrapped tightly so nothing budges when getting chucked around by the post people as I'm sure you all know and hate! Great service feelunique!




I got the foundation in the shade 1.0 which is the lightest shade but in the warm tone. If you haven't used urban decay foundation before just like I hadn't until now, if the shade ends in a 0 it's a warm tone and if it ends with a 5 it's a cool tone I believe. 
I love this for what it does, I haven't ever really come across anything like this before! It's actually a really lightweight foundation which is very liquidy but it is also VERY buildable which means I can get the coverage from it which I love as I'm not really a light coverage kind of person! 

On the box it says "It feels like wearing nothing at all, just Naked Skin transforms complexions. Skin looks natural, illuminated and bright: like the beautiful skin you were born with. Weightless and virtually invisible, this revolutionary paraben-free formula creates a flawless, demi-matte finish; light-diffusing spheres make you look professionally retouched. It's the ultimate in ultra definition" 

And yes I do agree to most of it, although I feel if you really want a feeling of wearing nothing at all you need to give it a good buff in. Personally I think that's more of a positive for the lighter coverage people. 

Overall I think this is totally worth the money and a staple foundation, and yes I would pay full price for it but if you can get something cheaper then why the hell not!


I brought the Flushed palette in shade Streak which gives a fairly natural bronzer, pinky/peach tone blush and a warm highlight. 

I have to start by saying how amazing the pigmentation is for all 3 of the products in this palette! You literally hardly needed to touch the brush to the palette the pigmentation is that good! Also they are all very fine and smooth with gives such a great airbrushed effect! 

Overall I would definitely pay the full price for this but I think this is going to last me a rather long time anyway with how little you need! I would recommend finding the right colour set for you though as I think it really helps to look more naturally glowing! Haha!




Just thought I'd sneak a few photo's of my full Urban Decay collection in there because I'm sure people will be interested! Also the Naked palettes are very pigmented and certainly worth the money because they last ages too! 

Thanks for reading!

Chloe. LittleBitOfSassy. xx

Don't forget you can Follow my blog on Bloglovin!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I really enjoy your blog and have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!
    Have a look at my recent post here www.holliebeca.blogspot.co.uk
    Hollie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the products you've got. I really like the Naked palette. Great post. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look amazing! Is the foundation good? Would you recommend it for oily skin or do they have other foundations for oily skin?

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use the foundation as well and i love it!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Urban Decay- but I havent tried any of their foundations yet. Going to have to try!

    xo Lindsay

    wandering 20 something. // beauty & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and try and reply to all of them too! Thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...